Terms and Conditions for Shiloh Youth Ranch
Shiloh Youth Ranch (SYR) Conditions of Enrollment: Please read carefully!
- The Management at SYR reserves the right to dismiss a Camper who, in their opinion, is a hazard to the safety of others, or who appears to have rejected the guidelines of SYR. During the Camper's stay, the legal guardian must be within 1 hour of SYR in case of emergency or dismissal.
- The parents/guardians submitting this application must have legal custody over the Camper. Conditions of custody, if applicable, must be fully communicated in writing to SYR, including a photocopy of the section of any court order referring to visitation rights.
- While every precaution shall be taken to ensure the good welfare and protection of the Camper, SYR, its staff members, employees, as well as facilities outside the SYR grounds, are hereby released from any and all liability in the event of any illness, accident or misfortune that may occur to the applicant Camper. Each Camper must be covered by Provincial Health or equivalent medical insurance.
- In the event that a Camper requires special medication, x-ray, or treatment that is beyond the basic medical treatment given at SYR, the parents/guardians will be notified immediately and will be responsible for any additional expense for additional care or transportation.
- In case of surgical emergency, I hereby give my permission to the physician selected by the Executive Director to hospitalize, secure proper treatment for, and order injection, anesthesia, or surgery for my Camper named on this application.
- SYR has a zero lice policy. Campers found with lice will be sent home for treatment.
- I give permission for Shiloh Youth Ranch to use any photograph or video of my Camper for promotional materials.
- As the parent/guardian, I may be asked to reimburse SYR for any damage caused by my Camper.
- I have read the above terms and conditions, and I hereby accept the conditions of enrollment.